Wednesday

Give me Mo'hits

Today i logged into one of my favorite websites http://www.notjustok.com and i was thinking to myself how this would be one website that my generation would not forget easily and then truthfully i went looking for Wizkid's Hola at your boy video but as always the first thing that flashes on your screen is what you notice so i clicked on D'Prince ft D'Banj-Give it to me.

Okay first off I would say I am not really a fan of D'Prince. I am a fan of Mohits as a whole but individually eeerrm (thats story for another day).
Well the first thing i always do before i click a song to watch or listen is to check out the reviews/reactions at the bottom and trust me they were very confusing so what the hell



ROTFLMAO that was me after watching the video. First off this is not a typical Sesan Video, I admit alot of people have said oh maybe he hasn't been able to show his excellent work because he's working with Mohits BUT truthfully this may be his best work yet. The quality and texture of this video was very impressive. The creativity and concept was another thing.
In all I think the synergy between Sesan and Mohits has helped developed him into one of this industries most sought after directors.

On some Trivial news:
Don Jazzy had on a T-Shirt (WHAT WOW!!)
D'banj is growing an afro?
Wande Coal is BACK!!!
D'Prince now officially has a 'Passe' (Ice prince, Wizkid etc)

Okay follow me on twitter and get all my rantings http://www.twitter.com/sfladipo
@sfladipo

1 comment:

  1. and i thought you were gonna review the damn thing. so now i have to follow you on twitter to read your rants? smh!

    ReplyDelete