Wednesday

Songs Im loving this week

There's something really hot about Beyonce that even I cannot find a fault.....
Even she admits that when she's on the stage she's a different person....'Sasha Fierce'...There's no doubt B is one of the most talented performaers and singers in teh world's history...She is the true defination of a DIVA......coupled with the fact that she's married to one of the most successful men in the game.
B and J are definately one of the Worlds most successful power couples....




My home girl B is slamming on this track...look out for all the hot singles from her new album I am .....Sasha Fierce....which features Beyonce first as Beyonce then as Sasha....

Beyonce-Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)





According to B

"The new record is a double album and has two covers, like a magazine would have two covers. One of the covers is named I Am and the second cover is named Sasha Fierce. That is my alter ego and now she has a last name. I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am. That's why half the record, I Am is about who I am underneath all the makeup, underneath the lights, and underneath all the exciting star drama. And Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

Beyonce-If I were a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment