Thursday

Songs I'm loving right now!!

I love this song soooo much I dont why, maybe the piano at the beggining...
As always I love Akon's voice on this track...its a song Im playin over and over in my head and at my desk






Akon also collected The Best African Artist Award at the just concluded World Music Awards in Monaco

http://www.worldmusicawards.com/

Another song im loving is this song....
T.I ft Rihanna-Live your life....

This song just has the maddest swag right now...I mean forget the fact that Rihanna can sing and T.I. can rap...this song just has this certain feel that just wants to make u move......









Still on songs im feeling.....

Eldeee tha Don......Alwaya always been a huge fan of Eldee and the Trybe right from my days in Unilag.....

Trybes-men created the scene for Rap music in Naija and I know no one will ever forget most of their greatest hits......On this song he pairs up with the Yahoozee King Olu Maintain, Mr Capable Banky W and Del from Trybe Records.

My only but on the song is it doesn't sound as original as I would like it to be.....sounds too T.Iish......






No comments:

Post a Comment